If you've stumbled here, into my little shrine to vanity, know that I've used and answered to many names over the years. There's my real name, Lynette. There's Zaney, a name I took when I worked at Netcom, and stuck - it was appropriate, after all. Then, there's Uriel - again, appropriate - Uriel is the angel of divine vengeance. Anyone who knows me knows what a mistake it is to make me righteously angry. :)
The weather near my house is:
What's new with me?
October 9, 2001
- Let's see. Back in November 2000, I decided to quit my job. The company thought that was a bad idea. So they promoted me to management. Not that I have anyone to manage (which is probably for the best), but I've got the title. And the money. Yay money.
- Update - June 29, 2002 - Merlin and I got married today. He's the bestest guy ever, and I love him more than anything in the world. Even more than Cold Stone creamery ice cream with boysenberries in it. And we have the absolutely coolest friends ever.
- - I have two cats, Jake and Elwood.
- - I currently work at Lucent Technologies. Lucent doesn't really seem to care about its people but just about all the ones I work with are terrific.
- - I'm going to a belly dance class one night a week. I have Everquest on Monday nights, our current group is about 52nd level. Sometimes I get a day on the weekend when I'm not busy.
October 11, 2001
- I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking up the right words to say. I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be. And if had to walk to the world to make you fall for me, I promise you, I promise you, I will.
October 10, 2001
- On the sixth day, God created the platypus. And God said,"Let's see the evolutionists try and figure this one out."
- Coyote mmms. "Don't take this the wrong way, Uriel, but when you get cranky
you radiate waves of irritation like an isotope radiates radiation."
A general list of my pages
Last updated: June 29, 2003